Recreational Vehicle Insurance in Ocala, FL
Recreational vehicles (RVs) must be insured. Because they double as homes and vehicles, they are often vulnerable to more accidents than cars. Carrying RV insurance can provide financial protection against covered accidents on the road or camping.
What Is RV Insurance?
RV insurance is financial protection for motorhome owners to reduce out-of-pocket repair or recovery costs after an accident. Policies require you to pay your insurance provider a premium in return for financial assistance following a covered incident. Depending on your coverage, you might have to pay a deductible, an out-of-pocket cost you cover after an accident before insurance steps in.
What Does RV Insurance Cover?
Although it differs among policyholders, standard RV insurance commonly includes some of the following coverage options:
- Liability insurance can help insure against damage or injuries you cause to others if you are at fault in a wreck.
- Collision insurance can help cover damage to your vehicle after a wreck.
- Comprehensive insurance can help pay for vehicle damage from non-accident mishaps, such as weather damage.
- Medical payments coverage can help cover your medical bills and passengers’ expenses.
- Uninsured/underinsured insurance can help insure you against damage caused by someone else who doesn’t have appropriate liability coverage.
- Campsite and vacation coverage can help cover liabilities associated with using the RV as a vacation property.
- Full-time residence insurance is intended for those permanently living in their RVs. It can help provide coverage for personal belongings.
Additional options may include roadside assistance, rental car coverage and expense protection. Reach out to Affiliated Agency to learn more about policy options.
What Is an RV According to Insurance?
RVs tend to include various vehicles ranging from different classes. Motorhomes and camper vans are among the vehicles commonly included in RV insurance. Contact our agency to learn if your vehicle falls under the category of an RV.
How Do I Get Covered?
If you are an RV owner near Ocala, Florida, the experienced agents at Affiliated Agency can assist you in learning about coverage options to help you select the right policy for you and your motorhome.
Call us today at 352-694-7600 for more information.