Commercial General Liability Insurance in Ocala, FL
Running a business always comes with a certain amount of risk, no matter what product or service you provide. Investing in general liability insurance is critical to protect yourself financially.
What’s General Liability Insurance?
General liability insurance is a type of liability coverage that helps protect a business from claims of bodily injury, personal injury (e.g., libel and slander), advertising injury and property damage resulting from your products, business premises or operations. Without general liability insurance, businesses would have to pay for costly liability claims out of pocket.
What Does General Liability Insurance Cover?
General liability insurance policies typically include the following coverages:
- Third-party bodily injury coverage may help if a customer is injured in your place of business.
- Third-party property damage coverage may help pay replacement fees or repairs if you or an employee damage someone else’s property.
- Libel, slander, copyright and advertising injury coverage may help cover defense costs if you are sued for harming a third party’s reputation or making false claims.
Depending on the insurer, other forms of liability, such as product liability, may be included under a general liability policy.
How Much General Liability Insurance Does a Small Business Need?
The amount of general liability insurance coverage you need depends on a variety of factors, such as the following:
- Type of business
- Size of your business
- Geographical location
- Number of employees
- Experience level of your employees
- Types of customers and clients
Essentially, the more potential risks your business has, the more coverage you may need.
How Much General Liability Insurance Do I Need?
Because every business is different, discussing your coverage needs with an experienced insurance provider is essential. Contact Affiliated Agency of Ocala LLC today to get started. Our team can help you get the coverage you need for your specific business.